Intern at The Reynolds Center
At The Reynolds Center, we offer unpaid internships in grant strategy & research, graphic design, and marketing throughout the year. We require that all interns be current students doing internships for credit. Our internships provide an opportunity to learn industry skills and obtain professional experience in a fun, dynamic environment. Interns can focus on grant writing, graphic design, or marketing, and are given projects that correspond to their experience and skill level.
The Grant Strategy & Research Internship
The Reynolds Center for Teaching, Learning & Creativity is seeking candidates to be part of its research development team. The Reynolds Center’s grant team works to identify and secure philanthropic/foundation funds that support a myriad of tech-enhanced initiatives.
Helpful attributes of potential candidates include:
- Experienced with Microsoft Office
- Experience using online databases for research
- Any skills or experience with CRM or fundraising databases like Zoho or SalesForce is helpful
- Experience with non-profit development/grant writing is a plus
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Interest in social entrepreneurship
- Able to work 10-15 hours per week; note: possible for some/all hours can be done off-site
- Student must be receiving academic credit for internship - position is unpaid
- Interest in improving education and pro-social change through creative programs and resources
Marketing & GRaphic Design Internship
- Learn about The Reynolds Center's initiatives, and projects and suggest ways to promote projects
- Write for and maintain social media profiles (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, FableVision Learning Blog, and e-newsletter)
- Conduct internet research on various topics
- Write short reports about research and communicate research results to marketing team
- Update contact information for the comprehensive mailing lists
- Draft, proofread, and copyedit various marketing collateral
- Design and develop print and online marketing collateral for inititives
- Possible video editing
We are looking for people who are interested in:
- Writing and communications
- Marketing, specifically social media
- Strong graphic design background
Would you like to intern at The Reynolds Center?
If this opportunity resonates with you, please send a brief message to Andrea Calvin email@example.com. Along with your resume, please share your life mission and why you want to "connect the dots" to The Reynolds Center mission. This opportunity at The Reynolds Center is flexible and creative - if you have skills that may be different - or you can add to this list, please let us know.